Friday’s WooCommerce featured plugin is ‘PDF Invoice’ – a marked step up on the default WooCommerce one both in looks and functionality.
- Invoices are generated automatically for each new order
- Tightly integrated with WooCommerce and its functionality
- Invoice PDF documents get attached to standard WooCommerce emails
- Detects currency that is used in your store as well as other settings
- Works perfectly out of the box – just activate and you are ready to go
You can add your company name and address to each invoice and it comes with a built in numbering systems which makes a lot more sense then the default which jumps around if you add new pages or posts.
Additionally, the developers have spent a good deal of time on the layout options and you can choose to show the net amount, tax rate and tax amount on each line.
WooCommerce PDF Invoice is just $25 and is available here.