Remember to fully clear all caching plugins after updating.
= 2.2.9 – 22-10-2020
- Fix – Mobile slide out filter doesn’t appear if sidebars are not active.
- SEO – Product category image alt tag is now used if present.
- Tweak – YITH Ajax Filter plugin styling improvements.
- Tweak – Filter by attribute widget dropdown no longer overlaps sticky menu.
- Tweak – Improved default gallery styling.
- Update via Appearance > Install Plugins
- New: Wishlist items now appear within the “My Account” area for any customers with an account.
- New: Order bump conversion statistics now appear on the CommerceKit dashboard.
- New: Out of stock products can now have a custom button label.
- Fix: Search by SKU on main search result.
- Fix: Stock meter negative values.
- Fix: Preserve pre-selected search result tab based on admin settings.
- Fix: Pagination on search results page.
- Fix: Ajax search results styling fix. Results are no longer cut off.
- Improvement: Wishlist table styling on mobile.
= 2.2.8 – 22-10-2020
- Tweak – Lots of RTL improvements.
- Tweak – Mobile footer style issue fixed if Elementor used.
- Tweak – Width and height if SVGs are added to the top bar widget area
- Tweak – Top bar widgets now centered on mobile
- Fix – Dropdown arrow color in Header 4
- Fix – Wishlist icon was overlapping mobile Header 4
- Update via Appearance > Install Plugins
- New Ajax search results tabs template when all content selected.
- Pressing ‘enter’ when using ajax search now returns the correct search results page.
- Stock meter now supports variable products.
- Countdown timer no longer appears on variable products when they are out of stock.
- Waitlist email input validation improved.
= 2.2.7 – 13-10-2020
- Fix – Products in mega menu not appearing with Elementor Pro enabled.
- Fix – Property notices debug messages.
= 2.2.6 – 12-10-2020
- Improvement – Replaced Rivolicons and star font files with faster loading SVGs, removing two requests. See the SVG icons article.
- New – Theme option to disable Rivolicons. Appearance > Customize > General > Speed Settings
- New – Color option for icons in below content area. Appearance > Customize > Colors > Footer
- New – SEOPress breadcrumbs option added.
- New – Mini shopping bag icon option included.
- New – Included <h1> hidden page titles on Shop and Blog pages.
- Fix – Remove pagination theme option broke YITH Infinite Scroll in v2.2.5. Now resolved.
- Fix – Elementor overflow mobile issue resolved.
- Fix – Elementor Pro loading issue when using a theme builder header.
- Fix – Compatibility with Ci WooCommerce Product Gallery Slider plugin.
- Fix – Check for out of stock string condition added.
- Tweak – YITH Wishlist functions and CSS now conditionally load only if plugin is active.
- Tweak – Sticky add to cart bar will always now be positioned at the bottom on mobile.
- Update – CommerceKit 1.1.5 plugin included.
= 2.2.5 – 24-09-2020
- New – CommerceKit 1.1.0 plugin launched!
- New – Option to remove shop pagination. Appearance > Customize > Layout > WooCommerce
- New – Mobile header now has a search toggle option. Appearance > Customize > Header and Navigation > Mobile Header > Mobile Search Position
- UX Improvement – More defined form element styling on Checkout and My Account pages.
- Fix – Overflow issue on Elementor pages on mobile.
- Fix – Adjusted sales badge function to remove if_admin condition and included a check for product bundles.
- Tweak – Intermediate media query for smaller tablets added, product grid adapts to 3 rather than 2.
- Tweak – WooCommerce Smart Search plugin removed from TGM installer.
- Removed – Stock meter theme option has now migrated into the CommerceKit plugin.
= 2.2.4 – 28-08-2020
- New – Can now add a title label to the sidebar cart. Appearance > Customize > Header and Navigation > Cart
- New – Typography preset option – Inter. Appearance > Customize > Typography > Presets
- Fix – Sticky bar JS error when a product was out of stock.
- Fix – Image change on hover option now loads the correct thumbnail size.
- Fix – Double scrollbar issue on Canvas template.
- Tweak – Sidebar cart improvements, now doesn’t open until the product has been added.
- Tweak – Add to cart buttons now display a spinner while the item is being added.
- Tweak – Improved search results styling in preparation for our own search module.
- Tweak – WooCommerce info bar styling improvements if Ajax ATC turned off.
- Tweak – Vertical gallery JS improvements.
- Tweak – Font smoothing in Firefox.
= 2.2.3 – 31-07-2020
- New – Can now display previous and next blog posts. Option in: Appearance > Customize > Layout > Blog
- Fix – PHP 7.4 error message when WooCommerce is not active.
- Fix – Overflow issue on About page in Safari.
- Tweak – Icon fonts now use display block rather than swap.
- Tweak – Simplified the logo function code.
- Tweak – Submit button style in WP Forms.
- Tweak – Strong/weak password icon now displays within My Account area.
- Tweak – Set blog post featured images to display by default.
- Tweak – Shop pagination margin adjustment.
- UX – Remove sidebar by default from Cart, Checkout and My Account pages without having to change the template to full width.
= 2.2.2 – 18-07-2020
- Tweak – Mobile sidebar cart z-index adjustment.
= 2.2.1 – 17-07-2020
- Fix – Mobile overlay issue when top bar is visible.
- Fix – Lots of minor RTL improvements.
- Tweak – Mega dropdown menu now supports a 5-col class.
- Tweak – Improved responsive tables within the My Account area on mobiles.
- Tweak – CommerceKit updated to 1.0.3.
= 2.2.0 – 11-07-2020
- Fixes – A number of customizer selector corrections from the 2.1.9 release. Thanks to Krishnendu and Guillermo.
- UX – Inner scrollbar now visible within sidebar cart when contents are taller than its container height.
= 2.1.9 – 10-07-2020
- Performance – Removed sticky-kit.js – now uses sticky CSS and a dabble of vanilla JS.
- Performance – Moved quantity js into a separate file and only loads on PDP and cart.
- New – Option to show fixed search bar below header on mobile.
- New – Option to show top bar on mobile has returned.
- New – Support for Ajax Search for WooCommerce plugin for main site search.
- Fix – Mobile filters slide out bar no longer closes when you tap outside of it. Solves a number of issues regarding the selection of filters.
- Fix – W3C validation issues when menu descriptions were active.
- Fix – Elementor Pro conditional pages setting now applies correctly.
- Tweak – Reduced length of some of the theme option class names.
- Tweak – Simplified inline color CSS from theme options selections.
- Tweak – Elementor Pro product card styling improvement on mobile.
- Tweak – Elementor Pro custom header usage will now remove the default theme header and navigation.
= 2.1.8 – 22-06-2020
- Fix – Subscription products opened up the cart drawer instead of directly linking to the product page.
- Fix – Content overflow within single product critical CSS file from 2.1.7.
- Fix – More robust sales badge function checks.
- Fix – Undefined index: shoptimizer_layout_top_bar_mobile
= 2.1.7 – 18-06-2020
- New – Can now add a button to the main menu like the demo site.
- New – Dokan styling if the plugin is enabled.
- New – Compatibility with Imagify’s webp <picture> format.
- Tweak – Removed next and previous text from blog pagination – just arrows.
- Tweak – Simplified link and hover color selectors.
- Fix – Child theme icon font paths issue resolved.
= 2.1.6 – 11-06-2020
- New – Can now span multiple columns in the mega menu.
- Tweak – Display attribute term title on its archive page.
- Tweak – Previous and next arrows on single products now display items within the same category.
- Tweak – Removed $j call from main.min.js and recompressed it.
- Tweak – Add to cart button visibility on mobile devices.
- Tweak – Added a preload for icon fonts.
- Accessibility – Added aria-label to product links.
- Accessibility – Increased contrast on grey category color.
- Accessibility – Removed maximum-scale on header.php viewport.
= 2.1.5 – 04-06-2020
- Fix – Top bar position when using full width header.
- Fix – Search modal display on large iPads.
- Tweak – Improved upsells title function, now uses a WC4.1 filter.
- Tweak – Sticky cart bar hook position.
- Tweak – Mobile Extra widgets area no longer requires WooCommerce.
- Tweak – Improved swatch styling if using labels.
- Tweak – Mega menu width – occasional overlapping issue with 5 columns on iPads.
- Tweak – Single product ajax add to cart JS adjustment.
- Removed – Option to show top bar widgets on mobile.
= 2.1.4 – 29-05-2020
- New – Option to position cross sells on the cart page.
- New – Option to use the regular WordPress search in the header rather than the WooCommerce search.
- Fix – Mobile top spacing when sticky menu was active. Mobile sticky header no longer uses JS.
- Tweak – Better product card hover to cope with different sized images.
- Tweak – Make cart shipping toggle selections bold when active.
- Removed – Sticky header height option when full row header selected, resulting in improved performance.
= 2.1.3 – 22-05-2020
- All new options in this release are now available within:
Appearance > Customize > Layout > WooCommerce
- New – Option to have ajax add to cart on single product pages.
- New – Option to flip and display a different product image within product cards on hover. Should be used with a lazy load plugin active.
- New – Option to hide category featured image.
- New – Option to hide category description.
- New – Option to change upsells title text.
- New – Option to position upsells before related on single product pages.
- Fix – Colors within product cards embedded in blog posts.
- Fix – Modal display CSS now loads on full width header layout when the search is disabled.
- Tweak – Can now set letter spacing for all headings within the typography section.
- Tweak – Mobile: Can now toggle shop and archives sidebar filter sidebar by tapping outside it or on close icon.
= 2.1.2 – 15-05-2020
- Fix – Focus issue on mobile search input on Android.
- Fix – When search is disabled on full row header, don’t load modal.css.
- Fix – CommerceKit 1.0.2. Removes a message displayed in the log file.
- Tweak – Exclude product gallery images from Jetpack’s lazy load.
- Tweak – Further improved mobile sidebar cart buttons staying in view, works on initial load and resize.
- Tweak – Highlight active link in product categories widget.
- Tweak – Opacity hover effect on primary menu will now apply irrespective of how the menu is named.
= 2.1.1 – 01-05-2020
- New – Added a toggle for menu description display – they are no longer displayed by default. Header and Navigation > Navigation
- Tweak – Improved downloads styling on confirmation screen.
- Tweak – Minor style tweaks.
= 2.1.0 – 29-04-2020
- New – Can now include images in the mega menu – see the updated mega menu guide.
- Tweak – Minor mobile responsive tweaks.
- Tweak – Better JS targeting of quantity up and down arrows.
- Tweak – Updated xfn structured data reference in header.php to use https.
- Tweak – Improved RTL styling on single product add to cart bar.
- Fix – On mobile the sidebar cart checkout button should now always stay in view, even when the bottom mobile bar is present.
- Fix – Sticky menu issue when full width header layout active.
= 2.0.9 – 24-04-2020
- Fix – Responsive sticky header layout when switching from portrait to landscape mode on large tablets.
- Fix – Sticky bar issue resolved between 992px and 1024px viewports.
- Fix – Refactored single product CSS so can now use the single product shortcode on standard pages.
- Fix – Cart page layout width issue in Safari on tablets.
- Tweak – Radio button active color on cart and checkout pages when only one option.
- Tweak – RTL version – On the my account screen, sidebar is now on the right.
= 2.0.8 – 08-04-2020
- Tweak – Link color within product short description.
- Tweak – Border added to below category area, and better table styling.
- Tweak – Display product category widget counts.
- Tweak – RTL mobile product layout.
- Fix – Add to cart issue from mobile menu products.
= 2.0.7 – 03-04-2020
- Tweak – Sticky product bar now uses ellipsis for long titles.
- Tweak – Touchstart included as well as click in main JS file.
- Tweak – Minor sidebar cart style improvements.
- Fix – PHP7.3 warning message for below category text area.
= 2.0.6 – 26-03-2020
- Fix – Link color issue on single blog posts.
- Fix – Duplicate magnifier icon in search widget.
- Tweak – Size guide plugin position on products.
- Tweak – Metadata on single products now on one line.
- Tweak – Minor responsive adjustments.
= 2.0.5 – 19-03-2020
- Fix – Mobile filters no longer close if text is entered into a filters widget.
- Fix – Tapping an add to cart button within the mobile menu now closes the menu and opens the cart.
- Fix – Theme’s link colors weren’t applied on certain pages and posts.
- Fix – Duplicated SKU issue on variable products.
- Fix – Dimensions and weights on variable products not displaying.
- Tweak – First mobile menu item styling.
- Tweak – With a centered logo, header style of minimal checkout improved.
- Tweak – Updated shoptimizer.pot language file for translations.
= 2.0.4 – 10-03-2020
- Tweak – Responsive video container styling for embedded Youtube videos in description tab.
- Tweak – Remove page header from canvas template.
- Tweak – Minor RTL improvements.
- Fix – Search overlay fix on some Android devices when mobile navigation is active.
- Fix – CommerceKit 1.0.1 update to remove debug warning.
= 2.0.3 – 26-02-2020
- New – Header layout option – can now include the cart in the main header instead of only within the menu bar.
- New – Product archives template for users of FacetWP and who want to display the mobile filters toggle.
- Fix – “Undefined variable: tagline” warning message.
- Tweak – Mobile sub menus will be revealed if the parent link is a hash (#) and is tapped. No longer need to tap only the arrow.
- Tweak – Product category shortcode within mega menu styling.
- Tweak – Mobile call to action buttons now line up if using slide up card option.
- Tweak – Add a width check to the masonry grid JS call so it only applies on desktop.
- Tweak – Mega menu hover timing adjustment.
- Tweak – Improved styling of the Downloads section within My Account.
= 2.0.2 – 19-02-2020
- New – Product card style alternative to the polaroid effect – a neat slide up motion which reveals the CTA button on hover. See an example.
- New – Can now remove buttons from product cards.
- Tweak – Link and link hover colors now apply if the Elementor Canvas template is selected.
- Tweak – Mobile cart page improvements.
= 2.0.1 – 12-02-2020
- Fix – Alternative cart icon color.
- Tweak – Mobile filter js function call.
- Tweak – Mega menu heading margin adjustment.
- Tweak – Improved filter widget styling.
- Tweak – Tag page description padding.
- Tweak – Cart table display at very small mobile resolutions.
- Tweak – Remove featured thumbnail from canvas template.
- Tweak – Add <h1> brand title if using WooCommerce Brands plugin.
- Tweak – Product card style in Elementor Pro.
= 2.0.0 – 03-02-2020
- Fix – Blog grid layout display
- Fix – Mobile cart icon color
- Tweak – Waiting list button style when logged in
= 1.9.9 – 29-01-2020
- New – Offscreen mobile navigation and additional color options.
- New – Mobile extras widget area allows for additional information be displayed below mobile navigation.
- New – Mobile cart icon color option.
- Fix – Header 2 and 3 logo position issue.
- Fix – product_thumbnail_in_checkout filter causing error message.
- Fix – Elementor font and color styling being over-written by typography controls.
- Fix – Link color styling not being applied on some pages.
- Fix – Elementor Pro users can now use their own custom single post template.
- Tweak – Small <500px breakpoint adjustment where the timer and stock counter collapse under each other.
- Tweak – Display enlarge product image icon on mobile.
- Tweak – Revert single product image display to take up full width of viewport.
= 1.9.8 – 14-01-2020
- Fix – Header 4 z-index issue.
= 1.9.7 – 13-01-2020
- New – Started typography presets section, can switch to a websafe font.
- New – Added Rank Math as an option for the breadcrumbs display.
- Tweak – Moved Mobile Header options from General into Header and Navigation section.
- Tweak – Changes to the sticky mobile menu operation and larger tappable icons.
- Tweak – Single product zoom on desktop and mobile.
- Improvement – Icons added to main customizer panels.
- Improvement – Removed and optimized some images from the setup section bringing zip size down to about 620kb.
= 1.9.6 – 03-01-2020
- New – Full width header style added.
- New – Can now disable top bar on mobile.
- New – Option to place checkout coupon code top or bottom.
- New – Option to display product CTA button always, i.e. not on hover.
- Tweak – If top bar disabled, wrapping div also removed.
- Tweak – Single product, cart, checkout mobile views all improved.
- Tweak – My Account styling enhanced.
- Tweak – Include small product thumbnails within checkout summary order table.
- Tweak – Improved radio style on checkout.
- Fix – PHP search modal warning if WC not active.
= 1.9.5 – 16-12-2019
- Fix – Hide the mobile search if disabled.
- Fix – Mobile sticky header issue if Header 4 enabled.
- Fix – Elementor Pro custom header replaces header and navigation if Header 4 enabled.
- Tweak – Select dropdown style adjustments.
= 1.9.4 – 9-12-2019
- Fix – Header 4 – Distraction free checkout hides search and cart.
- Fix – Header 4 – Mobile search present again.
- New – Header 4 theme option – can now change the search modal title within customizer.
- Tweak – warning info message on single products no longer full width.
= 1.9.3 – 5-12-2019
- New – One row header layout option added – Logo / Navigation / Search / Cart
- New – Can now arrange gallery thumbnails vertically, next to the main product image.
- Fix – Mobile sticky menu issue resolved.
- Tweak – Removed wp_body_open as some folks are still running an old version of WP which doesn’t support it.
= 1.9.2 – 26-11-2019
- Update to TGM installer to fix sprintf() too few arguments warning when installing plugins.
- Tweak – Judge.me stars disappearing on hover.
= 1.9.1 – 25-11-2019
- New – CommerceKit plugin allows automatic one-click updates once domain has been connected within My Account.
- Fix – Kirki deprecated function: required replaced by active_callback throughout.
- Tweak – Menu heading font style comes through to mobile menu now also.
- Tweak – Small style adjustment – Reviews tab margin on mobile.
= 1.9.0 – 21-11-2019
- New – Header layout: Search / Logo / Secondary
- New – Header layout: Secondary / Logo / Search
- New – Loading spinner displays after placing an order at the checkout.
- New – Additional font theme option. Can now change heading font within mega menu.
- New – Minified versions of all CSS files now load if theme option selected.
- New – Minifed main.js now loads.
- Tweak – Minified sticky-kit.js and lazyload.js and added them to main.js.
- Tweak – Conditionally loading lazyload-bg.js so it’s not always present.
- Tweak – Smart Search results display better when items with a long title are found.
- Tweak – Removed placeholder focus CSS rule which interfered with SUMO.
- Tweak – Added WPForms and YITH Wishlist to the help section as suggested plugins. Removed from the TGM installer.
- Tweak – Improved default theme styling when Kirki is not active.
- Tweak – Removed Kirki fallback style and script loaders.
- Tweak – Help area; improved heading font styling.
- Reorder – Navigation font settings put into the Typography panel.
= 1.8.9 – 20-11-2019
- Fix – Error message in functions.php if WooCommerce is not active.
- Fix – Mobile navigation label displaying when disabled.
- Tweak – Responsive cart display on smaller resolutions.
- Tweak – Link color for list items in posts.
= 1.8.8 – 14-11-2019
- Tweak – Improved Judge.me styling on single product pages.
- New – wp_body_open(); added to header.php.
- Fix – Improved sticky bar styling when adjusting browser window width manually.
= 1.8.7 – 08-11-2019
- Tweak – Mobile menu now can expand and collapse more than one level.
- Tweak – Small CSS adjustments for better compatibility with certain plugins.
- New – Theme option to remove featured images on posts.
= 1.8.6 – 02-11-2019
- Fix – Prevent canvas template footer from going edge-to-edge full width.
- Fix – Allow shortcodes within category description area.
- Fix – Compatibility with Off-Canvas Sidebars and Menus plugin.
= 1.8.5 – 31-10-2019
- Tweak – Removed breadcrumbs from full width (no heading) template.
- Tweak – Out of stock text now called by a function. Can be changed via a filter. See instructions how.
- New – Canvas template for full width edge-to-edge page creation.
= 1.8.4 – 29-10-2019
- Fix – Double tap issue on mobile navigation.
- Fix – Debug notice warning on 404 page.
- New – Support for Yoast breadcrumbs via a theme option. Details.
- New – Can disable author and meta on single blog posts via theme options.
= 1.8.3 – 18-10-2019
- Fix – Floating button was not appearing on single products.
- Fix – Tagline variable not defined.
- Fix – Removes extra archive description block from paginated pages if below header layout selected.
- Tweak – Cart widget styling when in a sidebar.
- Tweak – Products within mobile dropdown grid adjustment.
- Tweak – Regular message styling on a single product.
= 1.8.2 – 09-10-2019
- Fix – Full width category image display fix.
- New – Theme options to change related, upsells and cross-sells number.
= 1.8.1 – 02-10-2019
- Fix – ACF not activated error message.
- Tweak – Sidebar cart style tweaks including empty state.
- Tweak – Woo Notification plugin style improvements.
- Addition – Can now switch the basket icon to a cart via: Customize > Navigation > Cart.
= 1.8.0 – 30-09-2019
- Enhancement – Elementor Pro compatibility. Can now use custom headers and footers with the theme.
- Tweak – Product category description text width when there’s no sidebar.
= 1.7.9 – 20-09-2019
- Tweak – Product reviews star rating display.
- Tweak – Button within product card display.
- Fix – Tap event on main dropdown menu now works on touch devices. Once to open. Second time to follow the link.
= 1.7.8 – 17-09-2019
- Tweak – Product categories within grid styling.
= 1.7.7 – 16-09-2019
- New – Category title and description layout below header option. See this article in the docs on implementing it.
- Fix – Mobile grid bug which reappeared.
- Fix – Regenerated Critical CSS.
- Tweak – More precise sticky bar scrolling to selection options.
= 1.7.6 – 13-09-2019
- Fix – German market plugin compatibility.
- Fix – WooCommerce bundles plugin now displays prices correctly on mobile.
- Tweak – Single product responsive change – details now appear under the image
- Tweak – Mobile grid adjustments for products within Elementor sections.
= 1.7.5 – 12-09-2019
- New – Star rating now displays within the single product sticky bar.
- New – Can now place the single product sticky bar at the bottom.
- New – Can now add label text beside the mobile menu.
- New – Option to display the site tagline under the logo.
- New – Theme option to turn off the sliding cart drawer and link directly to the cart.
- Tweak – Bundles and composite products within sticky bar now scroll to summary.
- Tweak – Composite products style tweaks.
- Tweak – Additional RTL styling.
- Tweak – Sidebar cart z-index when demo store notice is active.
- Tweak – Sidebar filters mobile animation speed to prevent ghosting.
= 1.7.4 – 09-09-2019
- Fix – Sale label now appears on mobile on single products.
- Fix – Elementor text element font size on single products.
- Tweak – Sticky add to cart bar now supports bundles.
- Tweak – Change product title on mobile to be a span.
- Tweak – Empty cart styling improvements.
- Tweak – Additional RTL styling.
= 1.7.3 – 04-09-2019
- Fix – Gap above sidebar cart when viewing as a customer.
- Tweak – Product categories on mobile now fit to the grid.
- Tweak – My Account orders table styling improvements.
- Tweak – RTL improvements.
= 1.7.2 – 28-08-2019
- Fix – Added to cart button display.
- Fix – Responsive layout on mobile for My Account page.
- Fix – Product grid now displays correctly when Elementor page template is selected.
- Fix – Grid of 6 columns display on Safari.
- Fix – Mobile filters sidebar was briefly visible before page loaded.
- Fix – Safari cart display bug when multiple shipping options were present.
- Tweak – Accessible alternative to hiding product title h1 on mobile.
= 1.7.1 – 01-08-2019
- Addition – Theme option to display secondary navigation on mobile.
- Fix – Mobile layout of category description text.
- Tweak – Categories with product cards, markup changed from a <h6> to a <p>.
= 1.7.0 – 29-07-2019
- Fix – Grid issue in Safari resolution.
= 1.6.9 – 29-07-2019
- Fix – Firefox category image layout.
- Fix – Grid display in Safari.
- Fix – Grid display on mobile iOS.
- Fix – Link Colors Theme Option.
- Tweak – Sidebar cart checkout button position when admin bar is present.
- Addition – Masonry layout option for Shop.
- Addition – Can now add labels to the menu dropdowns using the <strong> tag.
= 1.6.8 – 15-07-2019
- Tweak – Main grid % widths refactored.
- Enhancements – Infinite scrolling shop support.
= 1.6.7 – 08-07-2019
- Tweak – Responsive blog layout updates.
- Tweak – Confirmation page: display addresses in two columns.
- Addition – Updated POT language file.
= 1.6.6 – 27-06-2019
- Fix – Added to cart message bar styling.
- Fix – JS error if floating modal button option is not active.
- Tweak – Styling when fixed mobile bar is active.
= 1.6.5 – 26-06-2019
- Fix – Added to cart message bar styling.
= 1.6.4 – 26-06-2019
- Fix – Single product responsive issues from 1.6.3.
- Fix – Iconic swatches plugin double tick icon.
- Fix – Sticky header on mobile now picks up the background header color.
= 1.6.3 – 25-06-2019
- New – CSS split into key template files reducing load.
- Fix – Lazy load sticky logo so that it is non-blocking.
- Fix – Sale theme color option.
- Fix – Variation default option now stays set.
- Fix – New lighter modal JS on the single product page which resolves some plugin conflicts.
- Enhancements – a host of minor CSS bugs squashed.
= 1.6.2 – 11-06-2019
- Fix – Floating button theme option was hidden
- Fix – Gutenberg video block display
- UX – Variable products now display a tick beside each attribute when an option has been selected. Purchase button stays faded out until it can be interacted with. See it in action.
= 1.6.1 – 04-06-2019
- Fix – Star ratings were showing a slight difference on Windows and Mac rendering
= 1.6.0 – 31-05-2019
- New – Mobile sticky header option added
- Enhancement – Theme version number added to main.min.css for better cache busting
- Fix – Countdown timer styling
= 1.5.9 – 24-05-2019
- Fix – wc_add_to_cart_message deprecated function
- Fix – Column layout when using Elementor’s product grid
= 1.5.8 – 09-05-2019
- Enhancement – improved added to cart bar styling which includes a direct checkout link
- Enhancement – new widget area to add reviews under the cart summary for conversions
= 1.5.7 – 03-05-2019
- Fix – get_woocommerce_term_meta deprecated function
- Fix – blog sidebar display when turned off on the shop
= 1.5.6 – 02-05-2019
- Fix – SKU display updates now on variable products
- Enhancement – Alternative to the Beeketing plugin added
= 1.5.5 – 17-04-2019
- Fix – Remove the dequeuing of Dashicons
- Tweak – Minor style tweaks
= 1.5.4 – 12-03-2019
- Tweak – Card Product titles now link also
- Tweak – Single product variable CTA button is no longer grey and faded
- Improvement – Display % discount next to single product page price
- Fix – Extra dash within variable/grouped product pricing
- New – Theme Option – cart text hover color
= 1.5.3 – 01-03-2019
- Fix – Old price/sale price margin issue
- Improvement – Minimal checkout now also removes main navigation and top bar
- Addition – Progress bar color option added within theme options
= 1.5.2 – 28-02-2019
- Fix – Price display issue
= 1.5.1 – 27-02-2019
- Tweak – Single product page no longer displays two h1 tags
- Improvement – Sale badge now works on variable products
- Fix – Below category content code refactoring
= 1.5.0 – 24-02-2019
- Tweak – Grid adjustment on mobile
= 1.4.9 – 22-02-2019 =
- Fix – Mega menu dark opacity layer present when refreshing the page while hovered over the link
- Fix – Remove mobile filters button if no widgets present
- Tweak – Mobile sorting dropdown now full width if no mobile filters button present
= 1.4.8 – 21-02-2019 =
- Improvement – Below category WYSIWYG now accepts shortcodes
- Tweak – Shop ratings – increase priority to 6
= 1.4.7 – 20-02-2019 =
- Fix – Display product sorting / display result count now applies after the loop also
= 1.4.6 – 12-02-2019 =
- Tweak – WooCommerce product search widget style
- Improvement – Single product shortcode display
- Improvement – Add to cart shortcode display
- Fix – Legacy Gutenberg style cleanup
- Fix – Double scrollbar on fixed container page
- New – wpml-config.xml file added for WPML
= 1.4.5 – 04-02-2019 =
- Fix – Button color styling fix
= 1.4.4 – 27-01-2019 =
- Improvement – Enhanced WooCommerce Subscriptions styling
= 1.4.3 – 04-01-2019 =
- Tweak – Enhanced mobile header/navigation color options
= 1.4.2 – 30-12-2018 =
- Fix – Safari grid % correction
= 1.4.1 – 29-12-2018 =
- Compatability – WooCommerce Germanized Plugin styling
- Tweak – Progress bar now links to cart/checkout pages
= 1.4.0 – 19-12-2018 =
- Fix – Level 2 font size when in a full width dropdown
- Enhancement – Confirmation order styling
= 1.3.9 – 18-12-2018 =
- Tweak – Better styling when breadcrumbs are disabled
= 1.3.8 – 14-12-2018 =
- Fix – Product loop function category link permalink
= 1.3.7 – 13-12-2018 =
- Tweak – Display category description text on all paginated pages within that category
= 1.3.6 – 13-12-2018 =
- Tweak – Single variable product sticky button scroll to variations table rather than outer div
= 1.3.5 – 07-12-2018 =
- Tweak – Better mobile cart rendering when multiple items are in it
- New – Additional full-width single post blog template added to better display posts built with Gutenberg
= 1.3.4 – 04-12-2018 =
- Fix – biggerlink JS library removed
= 1.3.3 – 30-11-2018 =
- Fix – Improved the general search results display
= 1.3.2 – 28-11-2018 =
- Tweak – Reposition Critical CSS stylesheet in the <head>
= 1.3.1 – 27-11-2018 =
- Tweak – Increase specificity on the RTL stylesheet
- Tweak – Sale badge background color theme option
= 1.3.0 – 26-11-2018 =
- Update – RTL support added!
- Enhancement – Out of stock label on shop/archives screens
= 1.2.6 – 19-11-2018 =
- Fix – Quantity selector JS rewrote, fixed increments of two from sometimes happening
- Tweak – Cart page – updated message color and style tweak
- New – Mobile header color options
= 1.2.5 – 12-11-2018 =
- Fix – Safari product grid display
= 1.2.4 – 10-11-2018 =
- Fix – Sale % badge option now display Sale text when disabled
= 1.2.3 – 09-11-2018 =
- Fix – Dropdown menu now works within unlimited levels
- Fix – Responsive tweaks for the stock countdown display
- Tweak – Primary color theme option now picks up more spots
- Tweak – If sale % badge is disabled – reverts to the normal WooCommerce display
= 1.2.2 – 24-10-2018 =
- Fix – Search instant results display on mobile
= 1.2.1 – 02-10-2018 =
- Tweak – On mobile: Display left and right arrows on the single product slider
- Fix – CSS rule for stock countdown plugin had changed, updated this
= 1.2.0 – 18-09-2018 =
- Tweak – On mobile: Sticky add to cart bar appears
- Tweak – On mobile: Call me back button hidden
- Tweak – Cross sells now positioned under wrapper for better mobile layout
= 1.1.9 – 17-09-2018 =
- Tweak – On mobile: Single product title, rating, price now appears above the product image
- Tweak – New Theme option – can now enable/disable search
= 1.1.8 – 16-09-2018 =
- Fix – Select library now used for long dropdowns
= 1.1.7 – 07-09-2018 =
- Tweak – Cart and Checkout is now full width by default
- Tweak – Site Description margin tweak
= 1.1.6 – 03-09-2018 =
- Tweak – Cart styling fix
= 1.1.5 – 24-08-2018 =
- Tweak – Minor responsive improvements for mobile
= 184.108.40.206 – 21-08-2018 =
- Integration – Beeketing plugin styling
= 220.127.116.11 – 20-08-2018 =
- Fix – Sticky bar reinstated for all products. When on a variable or grouped product it smooth scrolls down to the options.
= 1.1.4 – 19-08-2018 =
- Fix – Improved display of product categories
= 18.104.22.168 – 16-08-2018 =
- Fix – Cart drawer opens now when on the minimal checkout
- Tweak – Sticky single product bar now loads only on simple products
- Integration – Woo Notification plugin
= 22.214.171.124 – 15-08-2018 =
- Tweaks – Minor checkout improvements with 3rd party plugins
= 126.96.36.199 – 15-08-2018 =
- Tweaks – Improvements in styling when Stripe payments plugin is active
- Tweaks – AngellEye Express checkout for PayPal styling tweaks
= 188.8.131.52 – 14-08-2018 =
- Fix – Variable products no longer opens the add to cart drawer when clicked
- Fix – YITH wishlist icon position fix
- Fix – Dash in a grouped/variable product price no longer disappears on hover
- Integration – YITH Size Guide Plugin
= 1.1.2 – 10-08-2018 =
- Fix – Related products width fix
= 1.1.1 – 09-08-2018 =
- Dev – Restructured header hooks
- Dev – Show/Hide categories in product listings theme option added
- Dev – Added top bar border color theme option
- Dev – Added sticky border color theme option
- Dev – Added hover opacity theme option on navigation links
- Dev – Updated default colors including new dark navigation
- Fix – If primary navigation is renamed it now displays correctly
- Tweak – Top bar now visible on mobile
= 1.1.0 – 06-08-2018 =
- Tweak – Added theme option to show/hide previous and next products
- Fix – secondary menu is now always aligned to the right
= 1.0.9 – 31-07-2018 =
- Integration – YITH Tabs Manager
- Fix – modal appears now when item added to Wishlist
- Tweak – Single product style tweaks
- Tweak – Typography defaults updated
= 1.0.8 – 26-07-2018 =
- Integration – WPForms Lite supported
- Integration – Aelia Currency Switcher plugin supported
- Fix – Mobile style tweaks and improvements
- Tweak – Typography defaults updated
= 1.0.7 – 23-07-2018 =
- Tweak – Mobile filters now slide out from the side when filters button is tapped
- Tweak – Mobile viewport now kicks in at 992px
- Tweak – Mobile header is now fixed on scroll
- Tweak – General mobile style improvements throughout
- Fix – Main menu no longer loses position when only a small number of nav links are present
= 1.0.6 – 19-07-2018 =
- Dev – Loading animation when item added to cart
- Tweak – Cart countdown timer added
- Tweak – loading spinner visible when item added to wishlist
= 1.0.5 – 16-07-2018 =
- Dev – Cart fragment dequeued
- Tweak – Responsive fixes
= 1.0.4 – 13-07-2018 =
- Dev – Test for when YITH Wishlist is active
- Dev – Previous/Next product now includes price display
- Tweak – Updated typography defaults
= 1.0.3 – 12-07-2018 =
- Dev – Elementor page builder styles
- Dev – Previous/Next arrows on a single product page
- Tweak – Updated demo data
= 1.0.2 – 06-07-2018 =
- Dev – Support for YITH Wishlist
- Dev – Support for Woo Advanced Product Size Chart plugin
- Dev – Support for Jetpack share icons
- Tweak – New card style when hovering over product
- Tweak – CTA add to cart button now visible on card
- Dev – New quantity up/down arrows included
- Dev – Adding to cart via the listings page opens the cart side panel
- Tweak – New empty cart screen styling
- Dev – Mobile header layout fix
- Tweak – Remove product widget if item is not in stock
- Tweak – Hide size guide if item is not in stock
= 1.0.1 – 03-07-2018 =
- Tweak – Style improvements
- Dev – Speed theme options added – minification and critical CSS
= 1.0.0 – 16-06-2018 =
- Initial release