These videos show you how to set up a variable product from scratch with CommerceKit and Shoptimizer. We’ll be looking at a number of key features.
First ensure that you have enabled a number of modules in the CommerceKit settings area. We’ll be implementing the Product Gallery, the Product Attributes Gallery, and Attributes Swatches.
Part 1 ( 5 minutes)
- Setting up image and label attribute swatches
- Creating a grid gallery layout, which includes a video
- Creating product attribute galleries
Part 2 (5 minutes)
- Adding an accordion and positioning it to the bottom
- Hiding some elements using single product settings
- Adding a product description with the block editor
- Ensuring that the reviews tab is displayed